Thread: Back.....
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
calmself

Originally Posted by countrysidegirl View Post
Hi gals n guys

Oh dear where do I start ……..drinking way , way out of control , easy 30 units a day and then some...….constantly shaking, feel weak , hands and feet often tingle , I feel congested in my stomach area but now working with unity which is a drug and alcohol support network in the UK, I had bloods done about 6 weeks ago came back normal , nothing the gp or unity are worried about , was also told I had oral thrush which despite treatment and recent throat swab which came back ok....weird I have a constant coated tongue , chronic cough almost and I believe its the alcohol that i'm drinking that may be causing the cough ? I no longer smoke as the cough just gets worse I also feel like i'm going to pass out and shake all the time . Unity have me on a pre detox plan atm before they consider campral or detox unit …..I want to stop but feel so ill if I dont hit my target of drinking , I drink anything from wine to bloody brandy !!!!!! I feel so low and scared I will fit and die …...kisses charlotte
The past is in the past. Start being sober starting from...NOW. Do not drink no matter what. Kick the AV on his face when he tries to talk to you. Recognize that your sub conscious is driving the show, since you have trained it that way.