Thread: Back.....
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
countrysidegirl

Back.....

Hi gals n guys

Oh dear where do I start ……..drinking way , way out of control , easy 30 units a day and then some...….constantly shaking, feel weak , hands and feet often tingle , I feel congested in my stomach area but now working with unity which is a drug and alcohol support network in the UK, I had bloods done about 6 weeks ago came back normal , nothing the gp or unity are worried about , was also told I had oral thrush which despite treatment and recent throat swab which came back ok....weird I have a constant coated tongue , chronic cough almost and I believe its the alcohol that i'm drinking that may be causing the cough ? I no longer smoke as the cough just gets worse I also feel like i'm going to pass out and shake all the time . Unity have me on a pre detox plan atm before they consider campral or detox unit …..I want to stop but feel so ill if I dont hit my target of drinking , I drink anything from wine to bloody brandy !!!!!! I feel so low and scared I will fit and die …...kisses charlotte