View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 11:07 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Originally Posted by marie1960 View Post
so he was to pick the kids up within 12 hours, and yet he needed to engage with you? “Oh Why didn’t you invite me, wish we were all together”. WTH? I am rolling my eyes for you, talk about denial, he is living in LaLa land. I agree with hopeful4, less is more, simply text, and keep subject matter to the kids. What is he going to do the day you do not answer his call? I see a meltdown in his future. He really believes he is still in control, he has yet to feel the sting of his actions.

It’s one thing to be the best co -parent circumstances allow, it’s another to continue to fuel his ego.
Yes, I agree. He still believes he is in control. I try my best to keep calm and to keep the peace for the kids but he pushes the boundaries. I feel sick even talking to him knowing that he is screwing another woman then acting like he wants to be a family man to my face. I'm disgusted by him but I've learned to bit my tongue on things he is doing on his private time. I keep praying for things to get better. I lose hope sometimes.