Old 06-03-2018, 02:11 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
soberista

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
LOL, me too. No meds here to do with alcohol addiction, zilch, I’m now in complete control of my brain. Yes, there’s times when the AV kicks in, but I note and ignore it: neuro plasticity takes care of the rest.

The only meds I take are for, like fini, asthma.....probably exacerbated by having lots of dogs, cats, sheep and a horse....mega LOL. But I’m happy to take asthma inhalers to live with my loved ones. My horse was a focus and goal of stopping drinking, because there was no way I could care for a horse whilst inebriated. What is your focus, DD?

Whilst drinking I took a blood pressure medication. A year after stopping drinking or so, I no longer require a blood pressure medication.

Now, at, blimey, calculating here, at almost 21months alcohol free, I rarely think of drinking; and if “I” do, it’s not ME, it’s my “AV”: which I note and ignore. Then I move on in my fabulous sober life.
As above. No meds here just play the tape and ignore the AV which pipes up less and less. 6 months sober tomorrow.