View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 01:07 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Morning all!
Busy day ahead. I could really do with a house fairy to come over and sprinkle the place with magic cleaning dust! Okay so maybe getting out of bed might help!
Big girls pants going on and time for action!
I feel so light and happy inside now that things are better with the bf. He is really being a super sweetie pie right now. Yeah I know it's only been a week but I can feel a change. From us both. I think the "break" was perhaps needed. Not so much the break but the talk and action that followed. Hey being a grown up actually feels good! Who knew?!
Hope you drop by today Ben. Warts and all we are here for you. Withdrawal sucks to sucksville. You are in my thoughts and I really hope that this is the last time you ever have to endure this again. It can be you know! Dee and his sobriety plans are absolutely essential Ben. Now is the time to start the work. I too had a week off when I hit some serious withdrawals. Maybe in a day or 2 you might feel up to writing a plan. The blog function here is good for that. Or your own thread. Or run things by us here. Hey good old pen and paper if you like!
I initially focussed on a list of emergency measures to prepare for when the cravings hit. You know they will. Leave no stone unturned and be brutally honest with yourself about your risk situations. You have a lying deceitful addiction inside you Ben. We all do. The authentic you has the ultimate power of choice. The choice to never lift a glass of poison and put it to your lips. NO MATTER WHAT.
If you need support we are here. Post or message any of us Ben. Day or night.
Same goes out to any of our Mayfly who may be lurking.
Have a great day all ❤❤❤