Thread: On My Way # 6
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 12:18 PM
  # 374 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Have a wonderful time and safe travels,, GC.
Thanks SL. We were in the Boston area to attend the law school commencement of my daughter's BF and hung around in the area for a few days and did touristy things.

Lately

A very nice time while away. As expected my diet was less than exemplary, although portion control was good, and the only exercise was walking for most of the day on Saturday. We got home Sunday evening and my original plan was to go for a run and then hit the gym Monday AM as usual, but for some mysterious reason I screwed up my back while WALKING on Saturday. I had no ROM of my left arm, couldn't bend, couldn't turn my neck, etc. Obviously, any exercise was out of the question, but I'm about 90% recovered and am planning to go to the gym tomorrow.

Dinner last night was burgers, corn on the cob, French fries, and a salad that was followed by lots of berries for dessert. I made the fries in my newly attained birthday gift air fryer/multi cooker and for 2 pounds of potatoes I used less than 2 teaspoons of oil so as long as one isn't trying to limit carbs, such as my daughter they were healthy. Dinner tonight is going to be chicken leg quarters that I'm going to cook on my kamoda and a side salad.