Old 05-28-2018, 08:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Chakras, Meditation, EMDR, CBT, Reiki, Supplements, Books>>

I discovered a new app called Libby. You can download audible or regular books for free if you have a library card. I listened to Change your Brain, Change your life today. Wow!! A TON of information and I listened to almost 6 hours of the book while cleaning, doing laundry, mowing etc. It throughly explains how the brain and all of it’s sectors work in personality. Talked about neurotransmitters quite a bit as well.

It goes through aligning chakras, really pushes meditation, talks about EMDR, essential oils, exercise, Reiki and goes into minimal details about supplements. A lot of meds are recommended as well. It talks how the brain looks in scans for depressed, addicted, high anxiety, ocd, compulsive people etc.

My question is, what has helped YOU? Not just for addiction but for stress relief, anxiety relief, increased energy, happiness etc? I’ve become so focused on just NOT drinking but would like to take it beyond. I am particularly interested in apps, podcasts, binaural beats or things that can be done daily in home that you all like. Thanks!!