View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 01:31 PM
  # 230 (permalink)  
rjyerkes

Mantalady - 30 days is huge! So happy for you! and I just love your outstretched arms. A virtual hand up. Nice

Welcome SEECLEAR and slipnslide! Glad to have you on the wagon with us!

calmself- glad things went smoothly last night. Once we can start getting some sober social events under our belts I think it'll strengthen our resolve and put to rest our anxieties pre-party? I guess the seasoned non drinkers will have to confirm that one though lol

Bumblebee- I feel your pain and I'm sorry. I was worried about you with that pool party cause growing up in California I went to a lot of them and every single one was an all out drinking event. I feel like so many people have body issues that being in bathing suits makes everyone want to drink even more than usual. PLEASE DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP. Keep it in perspective. You snuck 4 beers in the bathroom. You didn't burn their house down. I understand the frustration and feeling like you can't trust yourself. I get that....just remember that you're like the rest of us on here....a flawed human being trying to do better. One day and one moment at a time.

Dee- that clip made me laugh out loud for real. So true lol

willow- I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your dad. Hugs and prayers coming your way. I'm thinking about you. Please keep posting and let us know how you're doing through this very stressful time. xoxo