Old 05-24-2018, 06:08 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Misc72

OH yeah... at the grocery store today... lol I wanted to discreetly ask if they carried AF wine... I know I know not a good idea but I wanted to know. So I was very quiet when I asked the clerk. Well... he didn't know and called his manager on the intercom and asked my question. I was sooooo embarrassed. lol

Then... a lil man was there with his display of samples and I thought it was sparkling water and he called me over and offered me a sample. And I asked for watermelon... Well thank goodness I took a closer look to see it was malt liquor. I said oh no, I don't drink. He said, well it's only 4.5%... I said right back, do you want to see me take off all my clothes? ... He was utterly speechless... I didn't even think about the words that came out of my mouth. And the lady behind me was laughing out loud and she said, I'll take one... and I said you can have mine too. I walked away and the man was still speechless... lollololol

Moral of the story my local grocer does not sell AF wine and they give away free samples of booze disguised as sparkling water. See the triggers are always there.. no matter what. Just have to stay strong. Small victory!