Old 05-24-2018, 01:41 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
icewater1961

As pointed above, it depends on how much and how long you drank and what you were drinking. And how your general health is and if you took vitamins or were able to eat. I hate beer but guys like it. Hard liquor invariably put me to ER and ultimately to jail. In any case all of it really self poisoning your body. Do seek medical help if it gets bad. At least have someone be there. I had horrible hallucinations long after detox. But who wants night sweats, nausea, shakes, guilt and shame? Being unfocused and antsy, insomnia? Looking like something that the cat dragged in? No. Ride the wave but I was not able to do this alone. Hence this board because it is a proven fact that there is someone here 24/7 and if it gets really bad seek medical help. They have seen it all. Only once did I got treated like a leper. There was a tall blonde nurse and she said "is this one for us? She's a drunk". The other nurses and doctors held my hand. I let it slide. Whatever you need to do fight the good fight and if it gets bad see a doctor, councilor or AA. Hugs and much luck to you, stay here.