View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 02:17 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
OpheliaKatz
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
I don't understand the part about why she cheated when she was the one with fertility issues, it makes zero sense, however, as I said, we only know a tiny bit of this story, she may have a whole lot of issues (attempted suicide) but that's not clear from what you posted.

I don't know, I'm no expert, I just hope you know that no one is attacking you (or him), in my view and I really hope he turns out to be a great guy and makes you happy!
Hi Mamabear. Again, I agree with Trailmix. I am sorry about the length of my previous post. It's good that you've known this guy a long time so bear in mind that when I say these things, I don't know him, I'm just comparing to my experience (what else do I have to compare anything to?)

I guess I'm still concerned about if she cheated or not. I know he said she did, but what if she didn't? So that's why I said maybe find out what she knows... but I understand how that can be really uncomfortable. I hope that didn't upset you. My main concern is that any guy out there might be a Mr. Okatz clone. I guess that makes me really paranoid... so please bear that in mind when you read my comments on your thread. I don't condone abuse or cheating.

I hope that you have the best experience in this new relationship. It would be really nice if this guy was the guy for you!