View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 10:04 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Hi guys!
Arp you sound really great with the whole sugar thing. I think sugar does crazy things to our systems so hopefully you're feeling more balanced too now you've knocked it on the head.
Yes I totally get the gravitational pull thing. After the dentist disaster and then the whole break up thing I was pretty much sofa/bed bound for 2 weeks unless I absolutely had to do something. I had to change that. The messiness around me was literally driving me crazy. At first it was hard. Like I was moving through treacle but I kept going and feel much better for it. Go on! Shuffle that paperwork or sweep that driveway or whatever it is. Baby steps for us poorly addicted brain types....
The girls aren't really reacting at all to the break up. Part of it is it's happened before and after a week or so he's back. I'm not pushing them with a sit-down talk because Hannah's exams come first second and third right now. I won't let anything prevent her from doing her absolute best.
I'm off to the gym tonight for the first time in over 2 weeks. The girls are at their dad's and if I don't go I'll just feel rubbish. Aquafit class tonight it'll be me and the old dears. Of course I'll be the one huffing and puffing!
Have a great day all ❤❤❤