Thread: urge.....help
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 11:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wsttxbber

How's this? Flush em' now!!! Those pills are what tearing you up inside and out-why would you keep something around that is destroying you and doesnt give a damn about you? If your quitting Monday and thats what you are really going to do than keep the amount to get you through the weekend but nothing more. I would personally throw them all away right now but thats my opinon. Why delay the inevatable?? You are going to quit so why not quit now? Look at it this way-the sooner you quit-the sooner you will start to feel better. Your head is going to mess with you but you have to just say a prayer and suck it up! In all honesty-if I wouldnt have just quit the day I quit I would more than likely still be using-I threw away a ton of pills (ultram/norco/soma) and just wanted a life of sobriety. You can do this! Flush em so you cant dig em outta the trash because when you detox you will start digging through your stuff to see if you left a pill in your pocket or coat I did anyway but thank God I didnt find one Hope this helps a fellow texan