View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:22 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Slaytheday24

[QUOTE=PuzzledHeart;6885066]Good Lord, those conditions... They sound passive-aggressive. I would look someplace else.

These are very crazy ideas, but hey, worth a try.

Have you considered the YWCA or a local hostel? Hostels are cheap but you will most likely share a room with five other people.

Since it is the summer, you could also see if your local university offers lodging since it is the break.

In DC and NYC there are women's only residences that have rooming rates that are significantly cheaper than market prices

I looked into sharing rooms but in my area they are mostly sober homes and since I’m a normie I can’t live there. Right now the jail cell with my ex roommates is all I can afford.

Right now I’m concerned with my mental health right now. Why am I missing my ex this much why do I want him back. He played with my trust and loyalty and told me to get out with no concern of my ware abouts. And now I feel like he is using his recovery as a crutch and blaming it all on that. But at the end of the day I want him back. And then I feel crazy for wanting him back.