View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 10:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
take2
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Spoke with my lawyer and he looked into the account and I am OK. When everything hit the fan 8 months ago I made all of the calls to the credit card companies to take me off or him when I could. Since then I have been paying ALL of the debt. This card he activated had me as a signer on the account but I am not ON the account. According to my lawyer I am fine. I should also mention that thru this divorce my AH will not get a lwayer- claims he can't afford one! He has me using my laywer to make agreements. Of course I will take 1/2 the cost from the equity in the home- which is being sold. This weekend I will come to agreements with my AH so I can have my lawyer write them up and then I have nothing left to do but the actual divorce. My AH keeps telling me that heonly wants his money and doesn't want to fight- so obviously my lawyer will look out for MY best interest. Oh yeah- since we are selling the home we will be paying off ALL common debt so there will be nothing left after the divorce.

Thanks all for the concern over the card. I feel better knowing I am only responsible for the charges before 8 months ago. I am now SO angry about the steroids. He is a total meat head!!! He's a big guy- 6'4 about 250lbs and always wanted to do them. We used to have arguments over this when we were together so I can't say it is totally shocking. I am just so mad b/c I actually thought he was doing the right thing.

I am also really upest b/c I don't want this around my kids. He already has a terrible anger problem. I hate this b/c I always swore that I would never keep the kids from their father and I always thought that no matter how bad he is he is still their dad but enough is enough. At what point to I put my foot down and say that the courts did NOT agree for him to see the kids if he is doing everything wrong?