View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:33 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Garden Girl

Originally Posted by Eggmelia View Post
I have been having nightmares ever since I started these patches. Last night I dreamed I killed my mom then when the cops came for me all I could do was smile. Horrible! Them I had a dream that I got stuck in a thornbush and when my husband came to help he had shave off his beard and mustache. I asked his why and he said because "she" likes it better that way. I will never sleep in these things again.
Omg, I just woke up from a dream that I was at a university and ran into a really nice girl, we were chatting and my husband comes around the corner with his junk out screaming that there is a serial flasher in the area. Embarrassed, I yell at him to put it away. Then this guy comes around the corner with a gun. We get away, but my husband splits off with the girl, I run away alone. I can hear the guy with the gun killing random people as I run. I make it into a cafeteria that is full of scared people with their heads down. I yell at them to run out the doors now! We get out and there is police and a huge crowd. There is a guy in an orange had about to kill me, I yell to a cop and they shoot him. I just got up and ran. Things start to unfold and I am considered a suspect since I ran from the scene and find my husbands family. In the dream it turns out my husband was having an affair with the girl in the library and set me up. I was devistated and no longer a suspect.. I woke up so mad at my husband.. It was so real I still feel betrayed. It was a frickin dream!

Last edited by Garden Girl; 05-02-2018 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Flashed is supposed to be flasher