Thread: Divorce Final
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:21 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Hechosedrugs

Originally Posted by Kan View Post
Spence7471, he is not even close to being remorseful.He thinks he has everything he ever wanted. Is even wanting the addict girlfriend to marry him.Tells her that she is the only person he ever truly loved. Really? So, we had 23 years of marriage and three kids but he never loved me? This is what hurts the most. I am trying to understand what is wrong with me and why I was not good enough. One of my friends assurances me that it is him and not me. She stated in time he will see. I keep hearing what goes around, comes around but not sure if he will ever get his. I know that a lot of this is the emotional rollercoaster that I just have to learn to deal with. Thank you all for your continued support.
Someone once told me, "I've seen the end of this story. You win."

And they seem to have been right. My ex is not living the dreamy life he seemed to be in the beginning. His girlfriend is a wreck. A bipolar crankwhore. He lost unsupervised visits with his kids, and now isn't even exercising his supervised visits. He's losing his hair because of all the chemicals he's dumping on his head to try to pass a hair follicle drug test. When I was cleaning out the garage I found tons of little containers of dental filling and tooth repair stuff. So I'm guessing he'd started having tooth problems way back then, which means he's probably going to be losing them soon.

You'll see someday. Being an addict is no way to live. And he's in a relationship with one, to top it off. Double whammy. What hell they must live together.

Hug your kids and just be grateful you're not in his shoes.