Thread: Freebie.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Bubovski

Freebie.

"There's no such thing as a free dinner" is a quote attributed to, among others,Milton Friedman. Well there is you know, and its my new book tentatively titled Beyond AA---The Drink Game and How Not to Play It.
After contacting a few publishers, rejects, and a stint with Amazon's Kindle where the technology and requirements of mega self publishing got the better of me, I have decided to give it away. Who better than SR?

It's round 20,000 words, researched, in part autobiographical, and easy to read. It's not anti AA and readers of the Big Book will be aware that such, claims to be open to new insights.

Currently my plans are to write something else which I may or may not give away. I am not into vanity publishing with its exorbitant costs and at times shonky services. Been there, done that.

I am currently doing some revision and would be happy to provide the book in its entirety or in instalments. Of course this is up to SR, it may be against their policies. In any case they may have it if they want.