Old 04-06-2018, 07:11 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
PlantsVorganic514

Originally Posted by atalose View Post
Endings are not pleasant, especially for the person who didn’t want the breakup. From my personal experience I lean towards a relapse. Doesn’t matter that she’s still going to AA and working with sponsor, she could still be drinking.

This stuff of yours, is it valuable stuff or just stuff? Sometimes we have to just let it all go, move away and move on. Again, my experience has been that the “stuff” is the glue still holding you onto her and the relationship.

I think once you are farther away from this relationship you’ll be able to look back and see what your part was in it. Maybe it was giving too much, maybe it was allowing it to be all about her and her issues and along the way you got lost in it all.
Thank you for this and all the support everyone has given me. I should point out that we are two women in the relationship. The stuff was all things of great value including totaling over $3k. She often wore my clothing so about 90 percent of her wardrobe of mine. She did give me the stuff back but refused to give them to me personally and demanded I send a roommate or a friend. I realize many people don’t want contact after a breakup, but during the breakup she said they exact opposite. She kept harping on about how much she loved me and wanted to stay friends only to turn around and block me days later. She has kept the relationship and photos of us on all social media according to mutual friends. But has blocked me out of her life. It all feels very strange and something is just not making sense. Something isn’t clicking