Thread: Blood Pressure
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 10:45 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
myverysadworld
NJguyinFL

Thanks for bringing this common problem up. I've been on BP meds for over 10 years. I'm a binge drinking alcoholic who was downing a 12 pack of beer 2-3 times a week. The spikes were very annoying. I joined AA for 16 months and found that I was weening myself off of the BP meds cause my numbers were rarely above normal. Today, I'm starting over, only 3 days sober. Hope everyone enjoys the improvements that will come to all of us. Never before have I began to cry while heading out the door, knowing I was going to a bar for the next 5-7 hours... Used to be fun, but recently began wishing I'd just drop dead while walking past my dog and cats as I left... The guilt was horrible, but I knew better than to have kids because of my inability to please anyone except my selfish needs. Was not always like this, used to work so hard to please others, now I kinda shut my door to everyone cause I feel raped... Not sure if this helped, but as you can see, I made this about ME... OMG, I hope I can turn this around. Glad to be here.