View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 09:21 AM
  # 837 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

Cool Eddie--myself, I never had a "green thumb" so I never got into gardening. My mom is really into it. I have helped her plant some flowers around the house in the Spring and it was pretty relaxing. But, I just don't have what it takes to keep something like that up.
My mom planted some Morning Glories this past Spring and HOLY COW...they totally took over the trelis she used for them to grow up. She originally got a small one and I guess she didn't anticipate them taking off like they did. It's totally ****-eyed now by the weight of the flowers and I tried to tie string to it and pull it back against the house, but that didn't happen. Now it's all leaning forward with the vines growing up the stings.
Well, I'm grateful that I think I did really well on my Anatomy exam. The prof lets us keep the test, so I checked my answers when I got home. I think I missed about 5 which would give me a 90%. YAY!!!

I almost forgot to ask...is that a picture of your cat with a mohawk!?! That's TOO funny!