View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 02:58 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
sarahcoben

my parnter is very similar to urs the only difference is that i have kicked him out now twice because of his drinking. this last time that i have icked him out on the first day he beg and tried to guilt me into letting him come back when i told him that i was no longer going to share my life with an acohcolic he admitted that yes he does have a problem and has no gone cold turkey it has only been two days but i have told him that as much as i want to trust him when he says his not drinking i cant that this time is word isnt good enough that he had to prove to me that he is staying sober while not living in the same house as me before we could start something again he even said to me that i can get a breathalyzer to check him to show that he was telling the truth. in some part of me i want to do that but the other part doesnt want to feel like im the sober cop i have no idea if this will help you i just wanted u to know i know wat ur feeling and it sucks big time i just dont know what to do anymore either