Thread: Posting BEFORE
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:55 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Nowsthetime

Hello!!!

I’m back at home! I was able to take a peek at some responses when I went to the restroom at the place and as usual, it helped. It’s so amazing that this place works like this!

My husband ordered first. Pepsi. I went with iced tea. It was delicious!!!

Thank you everyone for taking the time to write me. I really hope that this does blow over quickly and the professional part of it might but the personal will linger. I know this person for 11 years and even though I’m not affected directly I will still have feelings from what I see happen to them and from what they allegedly did.

Thanks SO much to the person who told me to not be catastrophic with the future or snowball it in my mind. That really grounded me. I was starting to and I need to focus on now. I CAN fix this and I will and I will train the next person and keep moving forward. Thanks all for the encouragement! I really appreciate your perspectives.

It’s tricky with my husband. In a way he likes and respects that I don’t drink anymore and he really trusts that I won’t (that part is awesome to feel) but I know that he misses his drinking buddy. The few times I have drank in these 4 years have all been with him...

Oh well, victory!

I better watch it. This is how it starts and I want to nip it. I need to be focused and at my best!

Thanks everyone!