Old 03-21-2018, 05:00 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  
JimiC

Originally Posted by sunshine72 View Post
JCNY- you got this. Remember why we are all here and supporting each other. The weather has been my downfall as well. For some reason especially winter when we're all hunkered down and the fires going it just seems so natural. But it's a lie. So still treat yourself to something special like kick ass dessert or just something you don't usually indulge in, anything but alcohol!
So true Sunshine. Two women at work today were talking about drinking later and that one of their husbands asked them to pick up extra poison on the way home.

I regularly use the word execute at work when discussing performance. Basically having the knowledge and tools to succeed, then successfully applying them. The same applies to not drinking, we have our sober arsenal and know how to use it. I want life to be as smooth and stress free as possible, taking alcohol completely off the table is a huge part. Or as you said Sunshine, a fufilled happy and sober life! I’m putting in the time, work and commitment to achieve that.

Crazy about the scorpion- ouch!