Old 03-21-2018, 04:30 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Misc72

So it's been an absolutely crazy week. We have officially closed the retail location for the pack and ship shop and handed the keys in yesterday to the property management and I'm officially off the commercial lease. Hallelujah

So today we have one of our cars at the shop being worked on and the technician comes out and I thought he said that he had found a dead squirrel in the Car. But it was in fact a freaking scorpion. And it was huge. It was dead so no one was stung. LOL it was behind the panel that is right below the steering wheel and above the brake and gas. Now it's going to be next to impossible for me to ever drive that car again. And for God's sake what if it had babies!! Maybe it's some sort of a sign?

Tomorrow we go to the accountant finally to file our corporate and personal taxes. I know I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight because it's just always a dreadful task.

Anyway I'll be happy for next week because most of these obstacles will be behind me and I can start focusing on more growth for our Core Business and of course my desire to live a completely fulfilled happy life sober!

OOTT-getting geared up for Superchunk. It's going to be fun and I'm way overdue for some live rock!