Thread: Rehab
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 09:29 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
SoberCAH

Originally Posted by CaiHong View Post
Thanks for your replies, this is a new rehab and and Fini described their approach to a T, if you get to the root cause the problem will disappear.
SoberCAH, I would love to know how an ethical and honourable treatment centre is run and guidelines for its implementation of a working program.
If you could perhaps steer me in the direction of treatment centres and their literature by PM I would be most grateful.
The thing is something seems not right and a number of the guests have commented on lack of a program and it seems such a patchwork of ideas hastily put together in reaction to guests complaints.
I suppose what I am looking for is to know how a successful rehab is run and is their such a thing.
Gottalife there is one young woman here and this is her 8th rehab and I get a strong feeling if she doesn't make it it could be her last chance. She attended AA before this rehab and says she loves it but I sense that she hasn't really got the program or the seriousness of her situation.
What I am also asking how can I be more effective, my duties don't involve direct activities with the guests, I feel such empathy and enjoy our interactions and doing small things for them. It's very rewarding.
thanks again for your input
CaiHong
Let me get together with you via PM later this week.

Glad you're interested.