Old 03-18-2018, 06:37 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
soberista

Hi Cow Had a read through your thread. I'm a newbie- ish. Call me a calf! Been sober since 4th January and things are going ok ..so far, so good. Made a lot of changes to my life to get to this point. Some really big changes. Sold everything - house, car, left work and bought an old house that we have renovated and opted for a less stressful life. I noticed in one of your earlier posts you talked about sleep hygiene and food hygiene (I think you called it). I have got the sleep hygiene bit as now I have given up the "sauce" I go to bed showered and scrubbed with clean pj's and brushed teeth. Have an infuser at the side of the bed with lavender oil and I listen to 432Hz healing frequency which, to be honest now, I sleep like a snuggled baby! I cannot believe how much my body must have been craving a decent nights sleep. So my question. The food hygiene bit? How would you best describe that..I do eat reasonably well but crikey I am eating for the equivalent of a small heffer. I need to lose around 45lbs (let me be clear I havent lost a bag of Dorritos anywhere on my person and I am SURE about that!) If I needed an ambulance they wouldnt need to remove a wall or hoist me out with a helicopter but I could do with losing 3 dress sizes...figured now I have got this sleep hygiene licked you may have a tip about the food one. Or just superglue my mouth shut. (I did think maybe instead of the 432Hz healing I should do a meditation on a virtual gastric band. Problem with this is I am asleep before they would get to the Your stomach is the size of an egg cup" bit..