View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 07:33 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Me71

Thanks for all you guys for your replies. It means a lot to me since I have no one to talk to about this. Irene2525, I'm sorry for what you going through, I know how hurtful it feels. Believe me when I tell you that it took a lot for me to leave. I felt so alone and full of anxiety inside. I didn't recognize the person that was staying in front of me. I know that it was getting bad and I think that he knew it too that's why he had no problem in letting me go because he wanted to be left alone with is DOC, there was no room for me. I love and miss him so much but right now he doesn't care and I had to learn to accept that. I understand about being afraid to be alone but being with my active addict I was alone and it was painful and there was nothing I could've done. I'm glad you found your car. As to giving him another chance , I would just tell you something I read here you will know when the pain of staying is greater the pain of leaving. While they are active addiction all that matters to them is chancing that next high and they will leave time and time again because the call of the drug is too strong. I'm glad that we are here at SR. We can always come and find support and know that we are not alone.

Lots of Hugs