Thread: 28 hours ago
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 09:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Jess1998

Originally Posted by IdesofKKMarch View Post
Thanks, Jess and Sober Leigh. I look and feel like hell, but have been through this before and know exactly what to expect. Not too long ago I had put together almost 6 weeks, but within days of falling off the wagon, I was not only drinking at night, but during the day as well. I can't believe how progressive alcoholism is. It scared the hell out of me this last time. I didn't even mention the depth of depression I sunk to by the end of the bender. I know though that in a week or two, I will feel much better in that respect as well. I used to dread withdrawal so much because of insomnia, but I have insomnia whether I'm drinking or not, so it isn't as hard and scary as it once was.
Hey there, please stay strong. If you need to talk to someone my inbox is always open. I know I'm young and don't have much to offer other then support and kind words but sometimes that is all it takes. I drank because of my depression and PTSD and am trying to recover because alcohol doesn't help it, it worsens it. Sorry if I'm overstepping my boundary but if you ever need to vent or want a friend, I'm here