Old 03-10-2018, 01:10 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Mandy05

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if he was drinking but I'm guessing not because they test you for alcohol. The one response about his family, well they didn't blame me for his addiction. They just bullied me. They always had something negative to say about me when I was really kind to them and didn't give them a reason to be so hateful towards me. They harassed me a lot to the point of changing my number because I was always "wrong". Because my piece of **** ex would always go back to them, and tell them about our fights. His family would text ripping me a new *******. They got too involved.

Well, I asked my ex today why he would play with my head and why he would lie about the wedding. He said "I don't owe you an explanation." I said "No, I just wanted to know why you lied? Like what's the point? And why did you mess with my head?" He said "I didn't. I just called to see how you were. You are making this bigger than what it is. You are too toxic and I just want to work on myself." I said "me? Too toxic? I helped you and listened to you, and cared for you. How dare you! I just wanted clarity. You're seriously messed up. You said you wanted to start over, and I was willing to give you that chance." He said "I meant maybe before if we had a good visit but you stormed out and pissed me off." I said "wow. You're a very rude, manipulative person. If it's another girl that's all you had to say." He said "I don't want these girls. I am just working on myself." "I said then don't call me from someone's phone. You can't treat people like that." He insulted me and said "I don't want to talk to you. You can't even hold a job!" I said "excuse you? You're the one that job hopped because you couldn't keep a job. I only job hopped once because of my full time schedule with school. I was supporting both of us financially because you were always drunk and losing jobs." He said "F YOU! I am a hard worker." I said "So am I though. How dare you insult me saying I couldn't keep a job when you took me broke." He went on to say I'm a loser because I failed two classes. Just being callous and mean. Didn't care at all.

I can't stop crying again. He was like "you don't even call to ask how I am. You just called for clarity. How selfish." I'm mindboggled by the abuse. He is so mean and hurtful for no reason. I hate every bit of him.