Old 03-10-2018, 06:26 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Mandy05

I frogot to add in a comment here, sorry it's long. Please read. Thank you for the support. ❤️

Thank you everyone. ❤️ Forgot to add that when he called me, and I said "I deserve someone who will be in love with me." He said "why do you have to date people? I'm just focusing on myself and loving myself." He kept preaching to me to love myself! I'm thinking "ok, you're preaching to me to love myself, yet you're the one that messaged women the minute we broke up and hooked up with other women, while I remained single and hung out with girl friends. Yeah ok." *rolls eyes* I said "well if I wanted to date someone I will, but I'm not. That's not the point I'm getting at." He said at the end of the convo he wouldn't be home for a couple of hours. I said "that's fine. I won't be either. So it works out."

Since I forgot to unblock the one payphone he used, he probably literally thought in his delusional head that I was out with someone and blocked him because I said I would unblock him. Even me explaining to his grandmother that it was that particular number I forgot to delete from the block list wasn't good enough. He probably thought I was lying because he's so convinced that I'm with someone else. If that was the case, I wouldn't be so upset and give him the time of day, and unlike him I am honest, and would tell him! I'm so f*****g mad right now! I couldn't get to bed until 4am and had two hours of sleep because I was crying so much. I wasn't crying at all when I wasn't speaking to him. I had a lot of anger and I was angry, depressed, and sad, but I was at least better than this! He affected me SO f*****g bad and now I just want to rip his head off. I think he lied about me because how was it "negative" or "toxic" that I just walked out of that halfway house when he told me he's not in love with me? I didn't fight with him. I didn't scream, hoot or holler. I just walked out. Wow that's really toxic? SMH. He made up some kind of lie for them to think it was.

I'm so angry, hurt, and an emotional wreck right now. I am also angry he said he was with his step brother and they were hanging out, when really he was at his mother's wedding. His family are tumultuous people. They pick on significant others. They tortured me so badly I changed my number when I was with him because their toxicity and hatred for me was disgusting. I didn't do anything to these people.

So for him to say "it was a good day" after what his family did to me really f*****g hurts. Because I made sure he wasn't homeless when his family didn't care where he would be. His mother had 3 extra guest rooms and he couldn't stay at her house, so I let him live with me in my crammed 1 bedroom apartment. His family didn't care about him, and I WAS THE ONE WHO TALKED HIM INTO THE REHAB AND THE HALFWAY HOUSE! Yeah no thanks to me. I'm just a piece of s**t in their eyes because I didn't want to be apart of their chaos. I financially and emotionally supported this idiot, and took care of him, and believed in him when nobody else did and he has the nerve to basically say he had a good day with his family, but not with me? That just makes me want to slap him! His family is the definition of toxicity and his mother, and his dad, and siblings are all psychotic.

I think he is seeing someone else, but it literally was a day later he changed his mind? It made no sense. I really don't get the purpose of him calling me and saying all of that, and then he says the complete opposite? I guess I have to get a new number because I can't block "unknown" numbers. Some of my professors are under "unknown" number, and my therapist is. I literally thought it was her because we had an appointment the next day, so it would make sense if she were calling me to possibly cancel. I just wish I would have hung up like what everyone said. I really thought he meant what he was saying, but he's just a manipulative, weird, Ahole that I hope rots in hell for doing what he's doing to me.

He thought it was so normal what he did too? Like if I chose to walk away, and you know that, then that means you can't talk to the person EVER! Like he thinks it's ok to call me here and there to see how I am? No. That's not how it works. He makes me sick. I found out about the wedding and all of that because I creeped on the mother's Facebook and saw all her wedding pics. It made me so sick he would lie about it! His family trumped me. He probably has some skank lined up, which is why he kept accusing me of dating someone and twisting what I was saying. I'm in tears again. I can't handle this. This was a huge blow and just f***ed up to do this to me. I feel so betrayed and played. I can't stop crying.