Old 03-10-2018, 05:55 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
PuzzledHeart

My cousin sexually assaulted my sister and physically abused other members of my extended family.

I always thought he was a deluded POS, even before I knew about the abusive behavior. After an incident where he tried to sell me jewelry during a hurricane I got fed up and blocked him. Only regret is that I didn't do so sooner.

Then things got weird. Once the blocking occurred, he tried to friend me using another variation of his name. Block. Yet again. Block. He even tried to friend me using his father's name. Block yet again.

He's always looking for a way in. Just recently, he liked an Instagram post that was several years old (I no longer post on the account). At that point, I was like "whatever buddy".

It has been fifteen years since I've seen this guy in the flesh. I was never his girlfriend, and yet he continues to try to engage me. Why? I have no idea? Maybe I'm a challenge. Maybe he's ticked off that even as a little girl I thought he was a sociopath. Maybe he wants to bug the hell out of me.

But rest assured, it's not because he loves me.