View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Sarahsays

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
I had to do a lot of spiritual battle in early days. I felt just like you do, that the world was a horrible place and it was completely against me and that I could do no right.

I just kept searching for answers, the good answers. It all looks so much brighter with some sober time, truly. If you can, spend a lot of time reading threads in various sections on this site. That was helpful to me in early days before I could really put two thoughts together.

It does get better, but not at first. There is going to be a lot of discomfort and confusion and irritability but it does slowly loosen its grip.

One day at a time. I did online jigsaw puzzles and that was good for calming me. I listened to Pandora's station called, "Classical for the Soul." I slept as much as I could and I ate pretty much anything I wanted.

Hang on, and don't forget to breathe.
Yeah today I'm trying just to get through as I feel quite sick. I'm planning on coming up with more of a plan, so to speak, when I can think a little more clearly as I'm just exhausted right now. I intend on reading a lot more and maybe even writing if I can as soon as possible to try and keep myself calm.