View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 02:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Troubledone

HardLessons,
Thanks for your reply. To anwer your questions.

1. she is living here alone - we don't allow any guests without approval and no one stays in the house past 9:00 p.m. Her boyfriends usually last about 6 weeks because she starts off all sweet and then gets very demanding.

2. She does not appear to be using meth, cocaine or opiods that I can tell. She does take ritalin for the ADD and beta blockers for anxiety. she does drink and says she smokes Marjuiana from time to time.

3. she is 36 (golly when I type that I can't believe it myself)

4. I can't say she is working a recovery program. She thinks that she does not need that or that she is working the 12 steps in her own way - which is that she surfs the internet and listens to all types of videos about tapping, byneural beats, twin flames, evangelism, reike healing, etc. and she thinks that is helping her - but these all seem like distractions to me. She does not work a 12 step program and her idea of going to church is watching a sermon on Youtube.

5. She "owns her own business" - which is really that she has a web site and has gone into about $45,000 debt paying people to teach her how to earn "passive income" and affiliate marketing. She markets herself as a "business consultant" when she has no more marketing, finance or business knowledge than you would expect for someone who has never studied any of these disciplines. She sometimes gets a gig with fiver (an on line place to market services) doing paralegal projects here and there, but none turns into repeat business because she over-promises and under-delivers (if she delivers). Right now she is not paying any of her bills except cell phone and storage unit (we didn't let her move all her stuff here). So she has no insurance on her car, does not pay rent or food here. She did have a job with a law firm but managed to get herself fired because she didn't like being on time or working 32 hours a week. Her goal is to work 4 hours a day living at the beach and making $85 million (I don't know where she gets these numbers)

Golly, when I answer those questions, I realize why I'm stressed.

Any thoughts?