View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Red1234

Having trouble letting go....

My wife of over two years is addicted to heroine. I knew she was an addict but diddnt know the severity until two months ago. We got her into a rehab and about ten days later she came out. When she came out she hated me and wanted divorce. I was one of the reasons why she uses. I myself did drink but have been able to control it. I admit that I definitely plaid a part in her not wanting to be with me and doing this. We have a three year old son. While she was in rehab she kissed another man. I found a love letter. When she got out of rehab she went awol for three days and later admitted she had relapsed. While all this is going on she is in family court and can’t have contact with her son unless supervised by me or her parents. She came up dirty on test and was forced to move out. She ends up moving in with this guy who she had admitted to me she relapsed with. She also has said since being there she kissed him(I know she did more) and thought about a realationship with him after there sober. He is also a heroine addict. She has been making some crazy choices. I’ve let her go and she now is in a methodone clinic and going to put patient. I want to let go so bad and I’ve been doing my best to. It’s hard cause I have to see her all the time so she can be with our son. She’s been acting real nice to me and it sucks. It’s like how can’t she see all she’s done. She definitely wants divorce and I’m coming to with that decision as well. Some days are good some are tough. Im upset how she has ended all this and how can you be so nice to me after doing all this. Idk what to do. I know I need to let go