Old 02-18-2018, 06:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
D122y
Blue Belt

Originally Posted by beerbgone View Post
Would you expand on your experience. Especially the Lipitor. I take lipitor and have some of the symptoms you have! I've also relapsed many times.

I'm not asking for medical advice. I just would like to know more about your personal experience! Thanks!!!

Ime...I took lipitor it for about 2 months. I was beginning to slur my words a bit sometimes and feel extremely tired. I was going to bed sometimes at 730 pm and getting up around 730 am. I was also starting to feel numbness in my hands and face.

I haven't had any booze since 28 Aug, 1 tablespoon. Lipitor is for non drinkers. They have other stuff for drinkers.

I Googled it and it said those were bad side effects. I stopped and called my Dr. He said stop taking it. I flushed the rest down the spitoon.

I haven't had any since the 12th and I feel normal again. I played golf today, first time in months. I did fine.

I also take 10 MG of Lisonpril for high bp. That seems to not mess me up that I can tell.

I figure my liver or kidneys are weak from all the booze I flushed through them for 40 years.

Anyway....

My cholesterol was borderline high. I wasnt being careful really about high cholesterol foods at the time anyway. If it goes up again, I will try something else.

I don't want to be an old zombie. I see folks sometimes and i swear they are out of it. I am positivie it is rx meds....slowly poisoning them.

Thanks.