View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 08:07 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Davnait35

Herion addict broke my heart

Originally Posted by Berrybean View Post
Well, hugs to you, but you know that you probably feel used because you WERE used. This guy has shown you what he's like a number of times. It's up to you whether you prefer to believe what he's shown you, or continue to like on hopes and lies that he spins.

You have a daughter. Is this the kind of person you want in HER life? Someone who uses others, lies and steals? You both deserve better, but you're the one with all the choices. She doesn't get a say. Please, wake up to the reality of the situation, and choose NOT to have a heroin addict boyfriend around your child. You can show her how to have some dignity and self-respect, and not allow yourself to be mistreated emotionally. She is watching you and learning from you. Is this the kind of relationship you want for HER in the future. If not its time to draw a line and refocus on her.

If you have a tendency towards finding yourself with this kind of man it might be time to try some recovery work of your own. CoDa, AlAnon or (If this could stem from coming from a dysfunctional family background yourself) ACoA are all free and available to anyone who wants them.

I hope you will choose better for you and, most importantly, for your daughter.

BB
thanks for the message. He came here in Nov declaring his love for me and made plans for Xmas. That's the last time I seen him. I spoke to him over xmas and he said he was head shot and struggling. Then he blocked my number and told his mate he's happy and and loved up with a proper woman. Omg im heartbroken. I was so good to him. Why did he come here in Nov declaring his love if he didn't mean it? I met him when hecwas clean does that mean when he gets clean again hel feel remorse for hurting me? The thoughts of him with another woman kills me. Do addicts fall in love easily? How long does that feeling last til their on to the next woman? I supported him and didn't put him down for using. I don't get why he felt the need to leave me for another woman. I asked him over xmas were we still together so I could move on and he said he was in a bad place. Why didn't he give me a straight answer and just break up with me. Also I thought he was lying dead somewhere and I contacted everyone and now he's calling me a stalker and a loon. I'm absolutely heartbroken

Last edited by Davnait35; 02-17-2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: More to add on