Old 02-13-2018, 07:28 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jojopisces

Ty

I appreciate everyone's responses. Please understand I was in a dark place last night and wanted support as I was a mess. I googled boyfriend is an alcoholic need a support group and here I am. Desperately, reaching out to see if anyone in the world could respond I chose alcoholism as s thread to post on. I figured it was the proper forum as this relationship is all about alcoholism and how it's affecting me. No I don't drink I'm 33 in my 20s I did and I didn't like my personality on alcohol I was either happy, horny, full disclosure on my problems, or the queen of mean. I quit cold turkey in 2014 I thank everyone for responding now I know to utilize friends and family on here. My life isn't terrible three things we have no control over in life is death, taxes, and sexual assault. I will heal everything I do from this point forward will be for the good of me. Yes, I changed my number day 2 no contact I will look into code groups as well. Sorry for posting in wrong category thanks to the very kind and considerate people that responded. I'm not alone.