Old 02-13-2018, 01:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ken33xx

Originally Posted by Jojopisces View Post
Ken,
I was looking for a more empathetic response. I have 2 therapists. Sexual assault is far from drama its trauma. I don't like when people make me out to be a drama queen. I recognize this is unhealthy so I cut the cord and woke up Nd smelled the coffee. Besides professional help as I see a ptsd therapist twice a week and a sexual assault therapist once a week. What can I do for myself as since k was a kid I put others before me. I'm self less individual and that's why I attract all walks of life sone good some bad. I will ask again besides professional hell going no contact will save my life correct and this person will not change correct? I'm first time poster I read other posts and everyone is so nice and empathetic. Can people please respond in an empathetic nature without me being dramatic. I didn't know in June it would go down like this. If I get mean responses I'll just delete this as its support as Ken you sound like my alcoholic bf who tells me I'm drama and that hurt. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Happy New Year
Alright.

Best of luck.