Thread: On My Way # 6
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:48 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

It was mostly a lost weekend for me; out of nowhere I came down with the aforementioned cold on Friday and was in bed by around 6. I barely made it out of bed on Saturday, mainly sleeping the day away, trying to hydrate, and get some food in me. Obviously no gym or any exercise and I stayed away from a party Saturday night that I was looking forward to for some time. No doubt it was the right decision. Sunday was much the same as Saturday, but I could tell toward the end of the day that my condition was starting to improve. That said I was in bed by 8.

I woke up this morning almost feeling normal so it seems as if the darn thing left as fast as it came. There was no doubt I was going to the gym and the workout went fine. I definitely started wearing down toward the end, but I can live with that as it was almost expected and certainly no reason not to show up.

Dinner tonight is going to be a white clam sauced served over a combo of spaghetti squash and linguini. I'll also serve a salad on the side.