Old 02-09-2018, 07:12 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
milly4me

Day 28 for me. I won't be drinking today.

I'm sosososo in awe of all of you keeping your diets clean and watching your sugar intake. I'm watching my sugar intake too . . . as in... I'm watching the sugar go RIGHT INTO MY MOUTH . . . haha. Seriously, I can't imagine worrying about my diet right now. I'm just not drinking . . . and exercising a reasonable amount (for an old fat lady).

I went to a 5:30 a.m. spin class this morning. It's snowing pretty good, and I was the ONLY one who showed up, so I couldn't hide in the back row or anything. It was a bit brutal, but fun.

A friend called because he needs help with a project this morning. I already had a bunch of stuff to accomplish today . . . but I'll help him instead. I'm happy that I'm not hungover this morning so I can help him.

About saving all kinds of money when you don't drink . . . well that hasn't worked out for me because I'm doing all kinds of interesting things now that I'm not shut in the house drinking. I have a concert tonight to attend, a lecture tomorrow morning to attend, and a workshop in the afternoon. I'm spending plenty of money, but at least it isn't on wine and junk food.

All is good.

Happy sober day classmates!!