Thread: Falling Apart
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 06:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jillian2563

Falling Apart

I feel like my life is falling apart.

2 years ago, my husband and I started and business. And then we found out we were pregnant. And then we found out we had to move. Despite all the changes though, everything was going very well. Now it seems to be unraveling.

My baby turned one yesterday. On Wednesday, I decided to cancel his birthday party because hardly anyone could come. It really bummmed me out. It makes me feel like I have no friends. Which is a big self esteem issue I deal with. Oh, and he started to run a fever yesterday. Took him to the doctor and they didn’t do the flu test, I think because they ran out. So I don’t know what it is, but hope it’s not the flu.

We have been dealing with a dealership now for two months, in regards to a new truck we purchased. And it’s been frustrating to say the least.

I started having upper right quadrant pain again (for a while now) but I don’t have insurance. And scared to go but would if I had insurance.

On top of all this, my husband and I can’t seem to get along. We are both miserable.

I know it’s all small in the realm of things, but I feel like everything is falling apart. I want to drink, but I know it won’t do anything but provide me with more worry, aches and pains.