Old 01-22-2018, 02:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
xxxNICHOLExxx

So my mind has been glued here all day thinking about y’all!! Not because I want to drink or upset feelings because I’m happy and feel like myself at the moment.. I know we all come from different lifestyle but we all struggle and know what addiction is like and that’s a bond thats stronger then anything as in we understand each other and know what we are going through and give endless support!! An amazing person aka magpie gave me some advice if my friends don’t support me maybe enough is enough and let them go..so I thought about it and realize I’m never happy around them anymore and they always bring me down so I deleted all their numbers and decided to stay away for good I know I’m going to see them out but that doesn’t mean I have to be around them!!only thing I need in life is my family and you fine people!! I had a terrible weekend and thought with my feelings instead of my brain and that’s definitely something I’m working on!! The best thing that I did was not give into temptation and the strength came from your endless support!! Anyways I’m here for you and thankful for you and never give up air hugs to everyone!!! Much love !!

No Matter how much it hurts now someday you will look back and realize your struggles changed your life for the better