Thread: Busy day ahead
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:57 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Stew1984

Back home now, finished everything for the day but a different feeling tonight than any other night. I didn’t take the trip to the shops and get the usual beers, got a glass of water instead.
I’ve got mixed feelings and to be honest, I feel like I’ve been overthinking all day about so many different topics. It has not necessarily been productive but I’m pleased that I’ve put the plug in the jug today.
For me, having a clear head means so many different things, it means I’m going to have to face up to things head on- anxieties, worries, challenges. Living life on life’s terms eh. Hopefully I will have a good sleep tonight and wake in a bit better frame of mind. I’m getting told a lot that I’ve got a lot going for me, it’s like there is a difference between what others perceive of me and what I perceive of myself. I’m not sure how to go about altering this seen as I’ve beat myself down with a stick for a while there’s a tendency to just do what you’ve always done.
I don’t know......I overthink, worry, maybe that’s just me- do I think it deprives me of opportunity- yes.

Anyway, no point in dwelling, celebrate the positive. I’m not drinking today, I haven’t drank today, I’m not drunk now, and I’ll be going to bed knowing I achieved what I set out to achieve