View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:42 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
maia1234

BSL,
Welcome back. Ugh!! Its so hard for us to understand what sick people they are, even over time. You are healing, being apart, but they are getting worse in their alcoholism. They want you to feel their anger and hatred towards themselves. If we allow them that power, they win.

I know you want to be nice and helpful, but obviously, once again he can not be trusted. Dont get mad at yourself because they are master manipulators. They are good at what they do. The old saying, When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

Write this incident off as an example of why you are not together. This confirms one hundred percent what you want in life, which is not a life with him. Reconfirm your commitment to no contact, as it always hurt the heart. You did good, you reached out here for support and understanding. We get it, you get it and you can move forward. (I always like to compare our failures like an addict, just having that one drink, puts you back to day one. Just having that one interaction with him, puts your recovery back to day one.)

You got this my friend, you have done this before. Press ignore and block him!! Hugs!!