View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Bittersweetlove

Thank you, for the feedback. I agree he is far from the place of being compassionate or really feeling anything about anyone but himself. Distance is without a doubt in place. It’s my own residual pain from the event that I’m frustrated with Mostly with myself for not realizing it sooner and shutting it down.

I am working through the issue and have been told that it’s not at the point that speaking about it openly outside of the professional environment is safe. Which is why I was so confused about it because he has no idea I’m working on this and it felt like he went after this in particular deliberately almost as if he knew I was struggling with it. Although, I know there is no way he does. He basically from what I assume or even can gather from something I don’t understand is that he simply wanted me to know that he knew about the issue.

It’s not something I openly share for obvious reasons so I assume given his vast free time went looking for something to be upset about and decided that would do the trick. Let just say it’s one of those pains you can’t deny has long and vast reaching damage to ones life so it’s not like he thought it was something small and it turned out to be big it was in fact undeniable to anyone with 2 brain cells that it’s not something you throw out in conversation which only angers me further.