View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:03 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
faith823

I agree do not buy more. Sleep off this drunk then wake up
and endure the detox. You will be in such a better place once you string a couple days together. I have been where you are. I just can not stop. I never was able to stop during a binge. I would have to pass out wake up and have the pain to great. I got sober on Christmas day - Christmas eve was a real hoot- coming home drunk, telling everyone in my family off and then locking myself in my room. I had crashed the night before at a strangers house from my hometown.. I have a habit of waking up in random places. I thought I was so smart I had my two pints of vodka hidden. My Mom came in and took them from my "hiding spot" right on the bed. Damn I spent 10 bucks on that
Christmas I had no cash, had lost my atm card , bank and liquor store closed. I stayed in bed all day Christmas detoxing . Maybe God's Grace. I am positive I would have drank if I had the resources. I had all the intentions of finally quitting but just not then. I am glad I did I had to start somewhere. I am praying for you. I know you want it . I know how difficult it is when you are in the mist of it.