View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:49 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
glenl

Originally Posted by Eauchiche View Post
The court here just issued a judgement on my divorce, exactly the way we drew it up, and it will be final 2/11.

We had a very amicable agreement and are not fighting over property or assets. It sounds like you could have the same arrangement.

I have known people who fought over property for years. This is always a nightmare.

Good luck to you!!!
So far, so as good as possible. We've been calmly negotiating about the remaining items in the apartment and have come up with what seems like a fair division (insofar as I care, which is minimal - I've been on a downsizing mission for months knowing this was probably coming eventually) and so far there's nothing that we are arguing about.

Yes, he still says, "I wish you would reconsider," which I have stopped responding to because I have said my piece and told him what I need.

I don't want to keep waiting and I am really grateful for all of your messages in this thread - I too am struggling with "what other people think of me is none of my business" but I know I need to let it go.