View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 12:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JJ991

I'm crying, it must be bad....

...the reason I say that is my dose of citalopram blunts my emotions & I only cry when things are REALLY bad.

I won't go into lots of detail but my husband isn't the man I married anymore. The laid back, fun person has all but gone & has been replaced by a pretty intolerant, grumpy and "stressy" person. I can identify with stress and anxiety but I have put lots of work in to feel better..including giving up alcohol.

He cooked today which was great, but drank beer & a bottle of wine so went for an almost 3 hour "nap". I was ok, having sober fun with our young girls, it was lovely to be 100% there for them. But when my husband got up he stressed about the mess & starting tidying and getting in a grump. It doesn't sound much but this is pretty much every day, the mess seems to totally stress him. We used to not care about it, both of us....I think other things are more important, tidying can wait until the end of the day.

This sounds so petty but it is difficult to explain & I wanted to keep it short!

Home stuff is pretty much the reason I am on anxiety medication. I also used to drink to block it out. It would be so easy to drink now, there is loads in the house. I won't do it, but it would be SO easy. I will NOT go back to day 1 after 91 days.....

Sorry for the Christmas downer