View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 05:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
puzzlebug

Im worried about my son

My youngest son is 19 and I'm afraid he has a problem. I know he smokes marijuana, but lately his behavior has changed rather dramatically. He either quit, or lost, his job. These days we don't hear a lot of the truth from him. He sold his vehicle, and was broke within about 3 days with nothing to show for it. He still lives at home and has ZERO respect for myself and my husband. This is not the child we raised. Money has disappeared. Small amounts here and there. He loses his cool and yells and cusses at us both, especially my husband. But I suspect that is vecause he's the more strict of us both. He has started hanging around with people that I know have addictions to pills and meth, and sometimes we don't see him for a couple days. When he does come home, its at 2 or 3 a.m. even though I've told him as long as he's still living here he needs to be in the door by midnight unless its for work. I've taken his house key because I know the kind of people he's running with and I don't want them in my house. I feel like he has a serious problem with something, but Im not sure what, and I have no idea what to do or where to even begin!